Consultation on Cardiff’s New Bus Strategy
A new strategy, which aims to double the number of people who use buses in Cardiff, reduce congestion and improve air quality, is open for public consultation.
The eight-week consultation seeks views on Cardiff Council's nine-point strategy to improve bus services in the city for both residents and commuters, including:
- Introducing cheaper fares;
- Working with Transport for Wales (TfW) to develop an integrated ticketing system which works with the Metro;
- Getting more low-emission buses on the road;
- Building infrastructure which will make bus travel easier and quicker; and
- Creating a better customer service.
To fill in the short survey and give your views, please click here