Multimedia Anti Drink/Drug Driving Competition 2015
o promote the anti drink/drug and driving message, youth organisations, schools and colleges are invited to devise, perform and record a live action multimedia presentation that will warn people of the dangers and/or consequences of driving under the influence of drink and/or drugs. With the introduction of a new law relating to drug driving, Road Safety Wales would welcome entries with an anti drug driving theme.
For more information visit https://www.gov.uk/drug-driving-law
1. There should be a maximum of 6 performers.
2. Team members must be aged between 11 and 25.
3. The presentation should be under 3 minutes in length and can use a range of media including any of the following:
• Musical performance
4. The presentation must be filmed and submitted on video or DVD with contact details provided.
5. In addition entries should be accompanied by a single A4 sheet of paper which describes how the team intends to use their entry to raise awareness in their locality of drink/drug driving issues.
6. The presentation will be judged under the following criteria (not in priority):
The winning entry for each local authority will then be submitted to the Regional Competition. Winners of the Regional Competition will receive £500 for the school/college/organisation they represent. Nationally, the four Regional winning entries will be invited to receive their prize at the All Wales Anti Drink/Drug Drive Campaign launch on 25 November 2015 (all expenses will be covered).
Judging for the national competition will take place on Monday 2 November 2015.
For more information telephone 02920 250 600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org