Road Safety Wales Poster Competition 2021
Young people aged up to 18 are invited to design a poster that will promote the safe use of active travel, the benefits of 20 mph speed limits on communities or to encourage safer driver behaviour across Wales.
The winning entries will be shared on Road Safety Wales Partner social media channels.
- Posters should ideally be A4 in size and of landscape orientation, not portrait.
- Artwork can be created using digital or non-digital formats.
- Only one entry per person is permitted.
- Entries should be submitted to Road Safety Wales, 2 Cwrt-y-Parc, Parc Ty Glas, Llanishen, Cardiff, CF14 5GH or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All artwork must be original and not subject to copyright laws or discriminate toward any individual, company or organisation.
- The winning entries will be judged on originality, creativity, impact and the message being portrayed.
Winning entries will receive a cheque for £50 from Road Safety Wales and up to 5 winners will be selected after the competition closes on Friday 25th June 2021.
We look forward to viewing your entry.