Road Safety Wales Poster Competition
When we’re walking, cycling or scooting to school, or when we’re out playing with our friends in the community, we want to be able to get there safely without being hurt by a driver who is drunk or has taken drugs.
We also want our family to stay safe if they’re driving, so we need to let people know that driving when drunk or after taking drugs is dangerous and could really hurt someone.
Road Safety Wales is inviting young people aged up to 18 from across Wales to design a poster that highlights how drink or drug driving can affect innocent road users. The winning entries will be shared on Road Safety Wales Partner social media channels.
- Posters should ideally be A4 in size and of landscape orientation, not portrait.
- Artwork can be created using digital or non-digital formats.
- Only one entry per person is permitted.
- Entries should be submitted to Road Safety Wales, 2 Cwrt-y-Parc, Parc Ty Glas, Llanishen, Cardiff, CF14 5GH or email@example.com.
- All artwork must be original and not subject to copyright laws or discriminate toward any individual, company or organisation.
- The winning entries will be judged on originality, creativity, impact and the message being portrayed.
Winning entries will receive a cheque for £50 from Road Safety Wales and up to 5 winners will be selected after the competition closes on Friday 10th December 2021.
We look forward to viewing your entry.